Terms & Conditions
Our policy for cancelled orders and returned orders.
These policies are effective as from the time of receipt of your order.
1. Refusal of delivery by customer: The returned item will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
2. Our refunds policy: All refunds will be paid via PayPal only. Due to legislation, refunds may only be paid back to the source of the payment (www.PayPal.com).
3. Return time: Should you wish to claim, we would need evidence from you by way of a document from the courier company, clearly showing the date of receipt. After receipt of the tea, the purchaser has 14 days to return an unopened, unused box of tea, which will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
4. Cancellation of your order: As we endevour to ship orders out between 6 – 24 hour’s after receipt, any order cancelled after the 6 hour period will be considered as shipped, and therefore a 20% handling fee and sent and returned shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
If the order has been shipped after cancellation it will be a mandatory requirement that the parcel is refused on delivery.
Should you accept delivery of the parcel then you shall be liable for full sent and returned shipping costs.
5. If your address, submitted to us is incorrect: In such a case we will be notified by the courier company and we will request the purchaser by email to furnish us with the correct shipping address. Additional shipping and handling costs will be for the purchaser’s account.
The results of a Matula Herbal Tea treatment can vary from person to person, due to various differences in the severity of the Helicobacter Pylori infection and the general health and wellbeing of each person. To read the full disclaimer please click here.