Our policy for cancelled orders and returned orders.
These policies are effective as from the time of receipt of your order.
1. Refusal of delivery by customer: The returned item will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
2. Our refunds policy: All refunds will be paid via PayPal only. Due to legislation, refunds may only be paid back to the source of the payment (www.PayPal.com).
3. Return time: Should you wish to claim, we would need evidence from you by way of a document from the courier company, clearly showing the date of receipt. After receipt of the tea, the purchaser has 14 days to return an unopened, unused box of tea, which will be subject to the purchaser paying the full sent and returned shipping costs, plus a 20% handling fee of the purchase price. After our receipt of the returned tea in good order, the purchaser will be refunded the balance due and will be informed by email.
4. Cancellation of your order:
- As we endevour to ship orders out between 6 – 24 hour’s after receipt, any order cancelled after the 6 hour period will be considered as shipped, and therefore a 20% handling fee and sent and returned shipping costs will be deducted from the refund.
- If the order has been shipped after cancellation it will be a mandatory requirement that the parcel is refused on delivery.
- Should you not accept delivery of the parcel then you shall be liable for full sent and returned shipping costs plus 20% handling fee.
- Orders not cancelled within 12 hours will be liable for shipping and handling fee of 20%.
5. When special import permits are required: In very few countries, for example Indonesia, a purchaser of tea and other beverages is sometimes required by the authorities to obtain a special import permit or approval from the local FDA or some other request. In such cases it up to the importer/purchaser to obtain such permit at his cost. Should permission not be granted and the tea is returned to us by the courier, then the purchaser will receive a refund of the full purchase price, less courier fees and a 20 % handling fee.
6. If your address, submitted to us is incorrect: In such a case we will be notified by the courier company and we will request the purchaser by email to furnish us with the correct shipping address. Additional shipping and handling costs will be for the purchaser’s account.